Wednesday 4 July 2012

OOTD; HAPPY FREEDOM USofA


I bought this varsity jacket/cardigan last week and I was looking for a way to style it.
I love navy and red together so I pulled out this dress and looked in the mirror and realised I looked like an American flag! Perfect for the Fourth of July!
My Mam and sister said I looked like Wonder Women in this outfit- I always knew I was wonderful:)*cheeky grin*


Dress - 1950s backless sundress. Penneys/Primark - I think it was €3, I bought this many moons ago.
Varsity Jacket - Charity Shop -€4
Belt - Came with a dress
Necklace - Penneys/Primark -€3
Ring [Starfish]- Pennys/Primark -€3
Ring [Turtle]- Solo, a local closed down shop, -€2
Bag -Penneys/Primark -€10
Shoes - Dr Martins - Hand me downs

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!

No comments:

Post a Comment