Friday 29 June 2012

OOTD - Floral Dress to Brighten my Summers' Day

I wore this little number a few weeks. I was running into town to pick up a Father's Day pressie for my Dad!

This floral dress has slightly padded shoulders and an A line skirt. I love this dress and this was the first time I had worn it. I felt a bit dressed up just for the small town that I live in, so I throw a boyfriend blazer over it to make it more of a casual look.. This blazer picks up the pink and blue in the dress and brightens the whole outfit.

This dress is soo versatile and I will do a three ways to style this dress I think later in the month of July.

What I'm wearing;
Dress - Charity Shop find -€7 [originally Marks and Spencers about 20 years ago I'd say ]
Blazer- Pennys/Primark -€5-ish I bought it years and years ago!!
Belt- Pennys/Primark -€1
Necklace - A/wear - €5
Bracelet - Claire's Accessories- €??, this belongs to my sister. Fun Fact it is a replica of the bracelet Bella wore in New Moon, it's iconography is St. Jude.
Shoes- You can't see them or I had taken them off but they were green pumps by Clarks!

No comments:

Post a Comment