Thursday 5 July 2012

UPDATE 7 things for seven days!

I don't feel entirely satisfied as I hoped I would after completing this little project how and ever I will write my update of my 7 aims and my 7 more aims!!

1)Pinny on and up - Done and Done.
2)Thank You - Oddly enough for what seemed like the easiest of tasks this was an EPIC fail!
3)Bake- Yup and Yup! Unfortunatly there is no picture of the cake I baked but I totally did it! I baked cookies too! YUM!
4)Apply- YES I have but I'm not all too hopeful about the result of the application! And I have started an application to one of most prestigious colleges in Ireland to do a M.A. What can I say I'm a sucker for disappointment.
5)Get Out- I'm actually not sure how many times I was out 'n'bout but I think I got this one done!
                                          Here is a pic of Carousel I took while out 'n' bout!
6)Blog Blog- TICK!
7)Fixed it- I sorted of did this but I gave up cause it's sooo boring! TICK anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment